Twin engine pattern

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Sat Aug 7 11:48:31 AKDT 2004

Some time ago I built a Duellist.  Kit was by Pica.  It was designed by
Dave Platt, noted scale builder.  I had 2-45's in mine.  It flew well,
but would not come close to being competitive with our present breed of
pattern planes.  it was heavy, it had long, narrow strip ailerons,
peculiar thrust/incidence relationship, other things I can't remember.
I enjoyed it, but in no way could it be called a competition airplane.
Just my opinion.

Bill Glaze