Fw: OS 160 soft mount question

Brian Young b.young8070 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 7 10:50:29 AKDT 2004

I tried the setup on a 1.45 size engine using five lord isolators and a backplate to mount to the engine. It required a nosering as engine movement was significant. The lord mounts tended to pull apart. The lord mounts are available at some hardware stores.

Richard Strickland <richard.s at allied-callaway.com> wrote: -->I'll try it this way--Part 1    RS
----- Original Message ----- From: Richard Strickland