OS pipes

fishgod at pobox.mtaonline.net fishgod at pobox.mtaonline.net
Fri Aug 6 07:49:36 AKDT 2004

Richard,
I'm running a mintor 170, and I needed the 60mm rise header which is about
2 1/4 inch rise.  I would think that you would need about the same rise.
On a side note, I am selling a Mintor carbon pipe that I am told makes the
160 run like a dream.  The pipe was new this spring.  If you are interested
you can contact me directly.

fishgod at pobox.mtaonline.net

Michael Laggis