Focus I for sale

Don Szczur dszczur at maranatha.net
Thu Aug 5 20:13:53 AKDT 2004

I did... 4th that year...
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bob Kane
  To: discussion at nsrca.org
  Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2004 11:21 PM
  Subject: Re: Focus I for sale

  When you say it flies well, do you mean I could make the FAI finals by just buying the plane?   VBG

  Don Szczur <dszczur at maranatha.net> wrote:
    I would like to thank my wife for supporting me, as well as my family.  To prove my thanks, and to generate some cash for dance class for my daughter, For sale, FOCUS I ARF.  Aircraft flies very well.  Includes everything but the rx, engine/engine mount.  $750.

    Don

  Bob Kane
  getterflash at yahoo.com