Vinyl Application

Norman Ellis nxmxellis at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 4 22:44:25 AKDT 2004

As long as it's trim widths and not extensive areas of
compound curves, you should be OK. Vinyl will stretch
a bit where needed, and small ripples at the edge can
be compressed flat by working from the point to the
edge (sorta like shrink film).

If you make a mess, the vinyl comes off without much
problem. If it's stuck on real good, take a small
brush dipped in denatured alcohol and work it against
the edge of the vinyl, get a fingernail under a
corner, then brush as you go with the alcohol.

I have vinyl on ARFs that have seen many gallons of
30% with no problems.

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail