Some Clarification on the Rolling Circle

george kennie geobet at gis.net
Thu Aug 5 09:11:00 AKDT 2004

 <<<Brandon
       and Kevin's circles "SEEM" perfectly acceptable.>>>

I agree with Earl.  "SEEM" to who???  Skinner???  How the heck can an
individual make a statement, regarding a maneuver that is being
performed at 450 meters, as being "perfectly acceptable" when the rules
that he espouses clearly states that a severe downgrade should be
awarded at even 200 meters?
A guy has no basis for making a statement of clarification without
justification.I think some of these "chair" people need to be a little
more pensive.
G.