Fw: Judging questions

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Wed Aug 4 18:10:47 AKDT 2004

The paragraph above that one reads..."Partial loops flown as part of the same maneuver must have identical radii."
    So - my question still stands.....IF all elements MUST be identical, doesn't that CLEARLY mean that the three additional radii following the FIRST radii MUST be the *same* as that first radii?

Doesn't that mean that the "first loop part" sets the standard of radii for THAT maneuver?
Somebody help me understand this....Don R. ????

Bob Pastorello
rcaerobob at cox.net
www.rcaerobats.net