Judging questions

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Wed Aug 4 15:48:27 AKDT 2004

Someone illuminate for me...how can one say the first part radii does NOT set the standard, when it is compared to other part radii's in the whole maneuver????  Am I missing something that is so fundamental that I am blind to it?

Or was that part of the downgrade not identified in the rule book?

Or do I not have the most current rule book?

Bob Pastorello
rcaerobob at cox.net
www.rcaerobats.net