YS110 Props

Dan Borg appliedair at willapabay.org
Mon Aug 2 21:54:02 AKDT 2004

Have you called YS Performance on this?  Give Rich or Dave a call it sounds
like the piston needs to be gas ported, but I would think that being a 110
it is already done.  Have you taken the engine apart and looked for any
foreign objects?  In the past I have found material from the machining
processes in the regulator on my YS engines.

 I would say that your 14 X 10 is a little light maybe a 15 X 10 or 16 x 8.

Hope this helps

Dan

  _____