Columbia, MO. Contest

vicenterc at comcast.net vicenterc at comcast.net
Mon Aug 2 14:59:27 AKDT 2004

I agree 100%. We had a great time.
Just small correction.  I was second in Masters and Ross was third.  I don't remember his last name now.
Jeff thanks again for a great contest.
Vicente Bortone

A Big Thanks and Job Well done to Jeff Buchner and the Guys and Gals of the Flying Tigers Club for a great contest, Great weather, nice big field with all the comforts of home, OK so they don't flush. Jeff fed us all on Fri. Eve. at his own expense and work and his wife's also. If you missed this one you missed a really good meet. I'll try and remember the winners.
FAI Intermediate
1st Tim Johnson
1st Bill Ahrens 2nd Mike Howard
2nd Dan Curtis 3rd Tim----- St.Louis
3rd Orland McKee
Masters Sportsman
1st Ed White 1st George Ashley
3rd Vincente Bortone 3rd Bob Miller
1st Todd Schmidt Sorry for the guys I can't remember, I'm an old guy on fixed
2nd Tom Phistry Brain power.
3rd Joe Dunneway Mike Howard