Columbia, MO. Contest

Zoro1024 at aol.com Zoro1024 at aol.com
Mon Aug 2 13:46:03 AKDT 2004

A Big Thanks and Job Well done to Jeff Buchner and the Guys and Gals of the
Flying Tigers Club for a great contest, Great weather, nice big field with all
 the comforts of home, OK so they don't flush.  Jeff fed us all on Fri. Eve.
at his own expense and work and his wife's also.  If you missed this one  you
missed a really good meet.  I'll try and remember the winners.

FAI                                                              Intermediate
                                                                   1st Tim
Johnson
1st  Bill  Ahrens                                            2nd  Mike Howard
2nd Dan  Curtis                                              3rd Tim-----
St.Louis
3rd Orland McKee

Masters                                                        Sportsman
1st Ed  White                                                 1st  George
Ashley
2nd
3rd Vincente  Bortone                                       3rd Bob Miller

1st Todd  Schmidt                    Sorry  for the guys I can't remember,
I'm an old guy on fixed
2nd Tom  Phistry                       Brain power.
3rd Joe  Dunneway                                            Mike Howard