Lubbock High Plains Championship Map

Ed Deaver divesplat at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 1 20:42:31 AKDT 2004

For everyone planning on coming to Lubbock next weekend I have put a map on RCU in the Pattern column.

The only usable gate for us is at the SW corner of the Reece facility.  On the map, a 114 marker is right at this location.  If you come in the front gate you will probably not be able to access the runways.

The gate also must remain closed.  We will unlock the gate although it may look locked at a distance.  On Fri, simply open the gate when there(will be signs also) drive through, then please, close the gate.  Thank you in advance.  Sat and Sun mornings we will leave the gate open from 0630(or so, when I get there) to around 08:15 Pilots meeting at 0800 both days.

Look forward to seeing everyone and having a good time.

ed