Animated Symphony plane

Keith Black tkeithb at comcast.net
Thu Apr 29 22:05:08 AKDT 2004

Lance, this might be a web cache issue, either with your local browser or IIS (or whatever web server's being used).

Since you probably don't have the ability to restart the web server just leave it up there for a while and on your local machine flush history, temp files and close the browser then try again.

Of course this might not be the problem, normally when I've seen this problem it's in the case of a file being updated and the local browser or the web server doesn't recognize that there's been an update to the file and it keeps using the old one.

I don't know anything about Comcast web hosting policies, but it's also possible that they won't allow any files to be downloaded until they do a local scan on the file, of course this is just a wild guess. Hey, maybe they are doing a scan on the file so when you named it they know something's fishy... Let me know when you figure it out.

Keith