Practice Regiment

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 29 04:44:50 AKDT 2004

 Gene I like your attitude towards things. You have to make the best of what you have. Bottom line is that it's supposed to be recreation not a job. Too many judge their fun by how they perform. Mike

Gene Maurice <gene.maurice at comcast.net> wrote:v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }
Ed,

I’m like you, fly once a week, if I’m lucky. Three to five flights, 2 rounds per flight on some, 1 round and specific maneuvers on others. I fly something that resembles Masters, come in at the bottom of the pack at all contests. Dist 6 has some pretty good Masters folks too. I’m not sure I’ll ever get a chance to practice more, job, family, blah, blah, blah.

I still enjoy the hell out of this hobby. Maybe that’s the trick, view it as a hobby, have fun, enjoy the great fraternity.

Gene Maurice

gene.maurice at comcast.net

Plano, TX

NSRCA 877