140L woes

jivey61 at bellsouth.net jivey61 at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 26 18:28:51 AKDT 2004

 Ed
 What about the clunk line?Could it have a hole in the line at low fuel level.Is the clunk free to move, etc? Maybe the landing attitude allows the hole to draw air??
I have a DZ that quits whenever it wants to and I can't figure it out either. I have done all the things I can think of also. Good luck.

Jim Ivey