Nats banquet from AMA

Lance Van Nostrand patterndude at comcast.net
Fri Apr 23 17:25:51 AKDT 2004

Just got my confirmation for the Nats from AMA.  There is a slip of paper announcing that the banquet has been moved from Wednesday to Thursday after competition.  When I saw this same info on the application I ignored it knowing that those invites had been printed long before the Nats plan was approved.  However, I am concerned that this slip of paper may confuse people.

The annual NSRCA member meeting, auction and banquet is on Tuesday.  Another banquet will follow the awards ceremony on Thursday.  So AMA is half right.  Just wanted to make sure everyone knew this.

--Lance