AMA Safety Committee Announcement - April 23rd, 2004 - Lithiu m Battery H...

Bill Southwell bnbsouthwell at avsia.com
Fri Apr 23 17:12:10 AKDT 2004

The Guy who told me about the Duraflame syndrome happened to be in his shop when a pack that was just sitting on the bench by itself decided it was not warm enough in the shop for it and burst into flames. If he had not been in the shop the place would have gone up big time. He gave us the thumbs down and I haven't used them.