Ys fuel question

Rex Rutledge rexrut at airmail.net
Thu Apr 22 14:12:33 AKDT 2004

I just started running my YS-63 with the Powermaster 30% Heli, and it was
amazing the difference. I had just under a gallon of the Powermaster 20/20
through the engine, but I didn't like the narrow high speed needle. I wasn't
able to run the engine any richer than 2 clicks off peak. With the 30% I am
able to run almost half a turn off peak, and lost of power!

Give it a try.

Rex