Ys fuel question

Eddie Batchelor perkinsrx at centurytel.net
Thu Apr 22 10:01:28 AKDT 2004

Thanks

Eddie
  -----Original Message-----
  From: discussion-request at nsrca.org [mailto:discussion-request at nsrca.org]On
Behalf Of Bob Kane
  Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2004 12:50 PM
  To: discussion at nsrca.org
  Subject: Re: Ys fuel question

  I would go for the DZ blend, it should be fine for the 110. The DZ
designation means it is blended with a lower viscosity oil resulting in less
friction compared to the other "standard" pattern blends. I'm sure over time
the lower viscosity oil will become the norm.  The heli blend has a higher
oil content not necessary in the YS 4 strokes, but it might make for a cool
smoke system.

  Eddie Batchelor <perkinsrx at centurytel.net> wrote:
    I have been using YS 20/20 blend by Ritch's Brew in my YS91AC & now in
my
    "NEW" YS110.

    I have a chance to purchase some Powermaster 30% DZ or 30% Heli fuel at
    good price. Is either acceptable for the 110. what's the difference in
DZ
    fuel and other "YS" fuel such as Powermaster 30% Pattern blend.

    TIA for the help

    Eddie

    # To be removed from this list, go to
http://www.nsrca.org/discussionA.htm