Jaccio Perfect Switch Harness (long)

Del K. Rykert drykert at localnet.com
Thu Apr 22 05:47:54 AKDT 2004

Dave..
    I concur and would add I get 350 feet with antenna collapsed using
Airtronics PCM. I sent back to Bobby when it degrades to 300 feet or other
issues come up. I see PCM as saving my plane when in hostile interference
areas as I still have control when others were getting blasted all over sky
using same freq. I feel PCM works and swear by it.

                             del
               NSRCA - 473