Jaccio Perfect Switch Harness

JOddino JOddino at socal.rr.com
Wed Apr 21 10:46:30 AKDT 2004

Hi Dave,
I can't see any way the switch harness could cause an intermittant like that
unless it was a bad connection.  I assume you tape or put shrink tubing on
the connectors?  An intermittent short on your power system could also cause
the problem.  If the regulator sees a short or a very high current for an
extended time it will overheat and shut down. Five or six Hitec digitals can
not draw enough current to cause this.  Has everything else in the system
been flown successfully under the same conditions? There are thousands of
these switch harnesses out there and I've never heard of one quiting in the
air but if you want me to check it out I'd be happy to.
Jim