Perry pump instructions

Lees,John W jlees at mwdh2o.com
Wed Apr 21 09:27:50 AKDT 2004

Paul,

Have to access "old brain cells" for that one. It seems to me that when the
carb main needle is open 1 1/2 to 2 turns out, the engine should run very
rich but no so rich that it dies at full throttle. Trim the pump's hex
accordingly, with out being richer and in being leaner. This was the "rule
of thumb" on "Ole K&B veco's .61's" with a pressure tap type perry pump.
--john