Nats newbie questions 2004 / Intermediate

White, Chris chris at ssd.fsi.com
Tue Apr 20 10:34:15 AKDT 2004

Thanks to all for your input, (many even off-list) funny how many little
things I picked up from so many ....even responses to questions I didn't
know to ask.... I feel alot better about what to check for and am
looking forward to learning this year:)
Chris White (Tulsa)

This electronic email transmission, and any files transmitted with it, may contain confidential information and is intended soley for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any use, copying or disclosure by any other person is strictly prohibited. If you have recieved this transmission in error, please notify the sender via email.
==================# To be removed from this list, go to http://www.nsrca.org/discussionA.htm