OS91FX

Nat Penton natpenton at centurytel.net
Tue Apr 20 10:11:06 AKDT 2004

Scott Boca will tell you which bearing # ( sealed rear only ).The only pump I have run is the Hanno, which is the same as the 140RX. The 140 pump assembly is expensive and you still have to install it with JBWeld. I feel sure the new heli assy with the Perry will be a better choice.The stock carb will work fine but you will need to screw in the idle adjust. I'm running an ES pipe, also a Macks 15cc. I run 2 head shims with the 30% fuel.       nat