Remote Glow Question

richard.lewis richard.lewis at idmcontrols.com
Mon Apr 19 13:54:13 AKDT 2004

Why would you need to remove the anodizing from the plug seat.  The plug
threads are not anodized are they?  The thread contact area should be more
that sufficient to conduct current from the plug body to the head.  I
understand the need to remove the anodizing at one of the cylinder bolts,
but not the plug seat.

Richard