Motor mnt. for Mintor 170

Brian Billings auto7832 at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 19 10:21:42 AKDT 2004

I did not think about header clearance until Wayne G. sent me some pics of the mnt. he makes and noticed the top being flat for the header to clear, I also need long beams because I originally installed an MK mnt. and it has broke loose. I will have the new firewall a little further back than normal due to the original cut out in the fuse.