OS 91 FX suitability

Stavros Ioannidis sioann at tee.gr
Mon Apr 19 03:55:06 AKDT 2004

Thank you Matt K. and everyone else who answered to my letter.
I am in Greece and since my last pattern plane is allready ten years old (Conquet IV)and a two meter plane is too much (and expensive) for our local competition (and F3A practicing), I choosed the Swallow with OS 91 FX but my concern is the bad rumors  that I heard about the OS 91 FX (needle valve assembly, ABN plating etc) and I wonder if a 4C is more suitable for my plane.