OS 91 FX suitability

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Sun Apr 18 19:49:45 AKDT 2004

Yia sou Stavre.

The OS 91FX will work fine in this application. My friend Nat Penton uses the
engine on his 8+ pound models, and also has adapted the Perry pump on the
backplate. His pipe length is longish by many standards but it needs to be since
he turns a 17x10N 2 blade or the small 4 blade apc props (13.5x11 4 blade)

Are you in Greece or US?

Matt K