Judge Training /Contest Scoring

MargueriteVG at aol.com MargueriteVG at aol.com
Sat Apr 17 18:45:30 AKDT 2004

Hi Bill & all

 That does sound like a good idea Yes Dave made some very powerful and true
statements. I like the fact that Dave mentions we should train our scribes
more. I agree.

 Our club meetings would be a good start.  Scribes are important and more
work with them at our events also would avoid problems.

 As Dave suggested that we review the score sheet for a few minutes before
taking our judges official seat. I have seen Dave do this and he is one of our
very best judges in the area.
Flying weather is here so we can all practice flying  AND our field judging
:-)
Marguerite
In a message dated 4/17/2004 10:04:31 AM Eastern Standard Time,