Defensive judging to avoid retaliation. Are you guilty?

Del K. Rykert drykert at localnet.com
Thu Apr 15 03:01:33 AKDT 2004

Bill.
    For the most part I have seen exactly what you described for the
majority of pattern enthusiasts, Thankfully. Granted we would like to see
all judging always be perfect but we all are human and sometimes I also miss
things when judging and I try harder at judging than I do flying. We do the
best we can..

                         del
               NSRCA - 473