A possible answer to lousy judging "Flash cards"

Lance Van Nostrand patterndude at comcast.net
Wed Apr 14 20:01:24 AKDT 2004

This was the best suggestion the last time we had a big judging discussion.  I think I like this idea.  No doubt that it would make spectating more enjoyable.  I couldn't imagine watching the Olympic gymnasts or divers and not seeing the judge scores until the round was over. That's a channel changer.
  However, it seems like it could be difficult to find the right card and hold it up in time, especially in the dense upper classes.
--Lance