Snap Switch

Gray E Fowler gfowler at raytheon.com
Wed Apr 14 05:22:39 AKDT 2004

Buddy,

True that hanging out with you at Saturday night social events (ex.
Borski's) have definitely played to your advantage. New approaches must be
tested...and I am flying a bit.

Gray Fowler
Principal Chemical Engineer
Composites Engineering

BUDDYonRC at aol.com
Sent by: discussion-request at nsrca.org
04/14/2004 08:06 AM
Please respond to discussion

        To:     discussion at nsrca.org
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: Snap Switch

Gray
Just because my snap switch was active at the time of my minor landing
incident please don't take for granted that I will be using it in
competition to try and gain an advantage over me because some judges
believe use of it is an automatic zero. Your post confirms that you will
use any method possible to outscore me. Try practice that will work
better.
Buddy