postings

Del K. Rykert drykert at localnet.com
Sun Apr 11 15:43:15 AKDT 2004

Matt.
    Thanks for sharing that side of the personal situation. My years in medicine and a vet of Nam all could identify with what Jeff is doing and dealing with. And to think our politicians were charging some of these guys after being injured and hospitalized for their rations. GEESH..
    I for one, don't take what they are suffering and struggling through for granted. I wish the news would show this true side without the censoring to let everyone see the rest of the story.

                         del
               NSRCA - 473