postings

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Sun Apr 11 14:48:53 AKDT 2004

> Subj:postings
> Date:4/11/2004 6:45:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time
> From:Rcmaster199 at aol.com
> Reply-to:discussion at nsrca.org
> To:discussion at nsrca.org
> Sent from the Internet

I've tried a couple times to post on the list and nothing got through. I am
using this as a test.

MattK

> Subj:Off Subject: "Fwd: An email received from Colonel Jeff Poffenbarger in
> Iraq"
> Date:4/9/2004 10:59:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time
> From:Rcmaster199
> To:discussion at nsrca.org

It is all too easy to get so involved in our everyday living that we forget
there's a war going on. I asked permission from Phil to post this private
letter from his son on our discussion board , and he was kind enough to allow it.

I think I understand what the politics of that war in Iraq are, but it is our
young men and women that are paying dearly to support the politics and
protect our freedom
to fly our model planes as we please. Lets never forget that!!

Matt K