YS 140L question

Troy Newman troy_newman at msn.com
Tue Apr 6 17:55:14 AKDT 2004

air leak somewhere!  gaskets....valve cover, carb, reg gasket...throttle barrel seal...head gasket....something is leaking air. Sometimes its a small leak and doesn't affect performance much.....but look for leaking fuel in the engine compartment....A new set of gaskets would go a long way...could also be a o-ring...like on the pushrod tubes, maybe a intake tube O-ring....Usually these things are easy fixes.....but its leaking somewhere if that reg is not sealing.

Troy Newman