Engine Starter

John Crozier sjcrozier at comcast.net
Tue Apr 6 15:56:24 AKDT 2004

What are you guys using to charge your pack?
I have the same Kavan/12 cells and use a Cermark-76 wall charger Steve
Maxwell donated to the cause.
It charges 12v @ 125ma.
I give it 10-15 hours and it's good for 15-20 starts.
Before going to the field I check it with a volt meter that reads 12 volts.
If it's suspect, I put it on my quickcharger to get through the day.