Mintor Review

Lance Van Nostrand patterndude at comcast.net
Thu Apr 1 20:28:15 AKST 2004

This may be your wish, but it might not be completely true, Steve.  I don't know the internals of the 590r, so if it is a glass pack or perf tube then I buy your statement.  However if it has baffles then there must be some fixed distance between the exhaust and the first baffle, meaning incorrect header length will cause a negative effect.
--Lance