What is the favorite pipe/muffler for YS DZ 140?

Tony Stillman tony at radiosouthrc.com
Mon Sep 29 13:37:39 AKDT 2003

YS 140DZ uses the following on my Smaragd....

Cool Power 30% Heli Blend
OS "F" Plug
APC 16.5 x 12W
Tru-Turn spinner
Hatori #796 header
Hatori #698 muffler
Hatori Teflon Coupler (included with pipe)
Hatori Pipe Soft Mount (included with pipe)

Hope this is not TMI.....(too much info...)

Tony Stillman
Radio South
3702 N. Pace Blvd.
Pensacola, FL 32505