YS 110

Troy Newman troy_newman at msn.com
Sun Sep 28 17:22:03 AKDT 2003

Set one up for a guy at the field last week. Runs great...15-10APC Cool
Power 30% Heli 8400 rich

Lighter than the 91 and seems to be a little better temperament...Similar to
when we went from the 120 AC"s and SC's to the 140FZ

More cubes makes it easier to operate as its not so hopped up and overly
compressed.

TN