Viper FG First Finish Views

Morton jrmmorton at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 28 16:26:27 AKDT 2003

Bob looks great. I just finished putting 5 flights on my FAI Viper a few
minutes ago, I was able to squeeze in 3 P05 routines on the last flight
(not too bad on 16 oz). Mine is now about 5 years old and certainly well
over 1000 flights and still going strong. Dennis really builds straight,
nice flying, durable planes (and in the USA too)!

Ray

# discussion-request at nsrca.org