Spam: Re: NSRCA Formal Announcement

RC Steve Sterling rcsteve at tcrcm.org
Fri Sep 26 15:46:10 AKDT 2003

Eric's description is pretty close to how we do it in Dist. 8. We get the
contest results and calc the points on the district web site. People can see
how they are doing through the season and talk with the VP if there are any
errors or questions. Check out at:

http://www.tcrcm.org/dist8/2003standings.htm

Not everything is perfect, and you can see I haven't found out the results
of the Alaska contests yet.

Steve Sterling