Composite Pipe Repair

Del Rykert drykert at rochester.rr.com
Fri Sep 26 10:43:46 AKDT 2003

Gray.
     Thanks for sharing your observations and stating them as accurately as you could. I don't perceive any of your post on this to be slamming a given product but pointing out some of the issues that do occur when people make C.F. choices for pipes. I myself can't justify using one on my 4 cycles but will use them on my 2 cycles.
    This sharing is one of the very reason I stay active and support the NSRCA. Thanks for doing more than your share.

     Del K. Rykert
     AMA - 8928
     NSRCA - 473
     Kb2joi - General