NSRCA Formal Announcement

patterndude at comcast.net patterndude at comcast.net
Thu Sep 25 14:06:14 AKDT 2003

Buddy,
Glad to hear the surgery went well.  We come to expect that routine surgery is
always successful, but it's not.  My disasterous lasik is proof.  I was worried
for you.  I still have eye fits and my flying suffers terribly when I don't see
well.  The difference is night and day.  I think you'll be amazed at how much
better you fly now.

Now that you know all the effort and care we put into each kit we make, you can
understand how it feels when USPS stomps on one.  Not everyone realizes that
laminate composite design is much more manual effort than before.

--Lance

--
District 6 AVP
www.aeroslave.com