NSRCA Formal Announcement

RUDDERCABL at aol.com RUDDERCABL at aol.com
Wed Sep 24 18:51:52 AKDT 2003

In a message dated 9/24/2003 10:11:55 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jivey61 at msn.com writes:

> Robt
> You have good points ,but how many contests did he win before he could buy
> the Champs. Maybe I missed something. Was this a one contest take all
> situation?
>
> Jim Ivey

I don't know the answers to your questions .

But I can tell you this . I won the D2 Advanced championship in 2000 . Never
won a contest . But I went to contest and flew well in them. In D2 our system
rewards consistency and attendence . We only keep points for NSRCA members .
Therefore , in our system you would have to keep your own points and prove it
to " buy " your championship .

We have several members in our district who in all honosty will never fly
well enough to be the district champion . But they go to contest and help others
and pay their dues time and again and again . Should they, through hard work
and practice over all the years be in the position to win a championship , have
it stollen by some-one who calculates a way to save $30.00 ?  I don't think
so now, and never will .

Robert Gainey