NSRCA Formal Announcement

Del Rykert drykert at rochester.rr.com
Wed Sep 24 08:23:14 AKDT 2003

very BLACK EYE for the NSRCA...
     \        /
        Del
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: David Harmon
  To: discussion at nsrca.org
  Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2003 5:00 PM
  Subject: RE: NSRCA Formal Announcement

        I'll second that George and Ed...

        In Paul's case the VP knew what the issue was at the final contest and allowed the other guy to take the Championship the same day he joined the NSRCA!!

        I sent an email to a person in a high place re this matter and received the expected curt reply noted below..

        >>>Steve Klaus is correct in his NSRCA District-7 policy, position and actions.<<<

        I beg to disagree with this statement as well as the "policy, position and actions" of the current district 7 Championship 'program' and I hope the NSRCA President will set a guideline for all districts in such a way as to avoid this very distasteful situation from ever happening again, but to allow the VP room to 'customize' the districts 'policy'.

        Regards

        Dave Harmon
        NSRCA 586
        K6XYZ at comcast.net