NSRCA Formal Announcement

Patternrules at aol.com Patternrules at aol.com
Tue Sep 23 16:14:29 AKDT 2003

 I agree that it sounds like Paul got it stuck to him, but like I have said
many times before, and this is not directed at anyone in particular, some
people get way to carried away with collecting trophies, I have seen many good
pilots that are completely out of control, just to get a trophy that will be lost,
thrown away or collecting dust in an attic, we need to focus more on
improving our flying, and not on collecting trophies, you should feel good that you
are improving, learning and as important helping other's learn, this is not an
easy process and takes many years and most of us will never get to the world's,
which is the ultimate goal. So feel good about your improvements.

 Steve Maxwell