NSRCA Formal Announcement

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Tue Sep 23 15:45:41 AKDT 2003

Paul

Not sure how the program works in your District, so I am confused. Do you
mean you lost the District Championship to the fellow, or did you just lose the
contest? Are the contest and the whole year's Championship the same thing?

For example: In D3, NSRCA members accrue Championship points from every
contest they enter. The top five contests are counted, each person's points are
tallied and the person with the most points at the end of the year wins the class
for that year

matt k