D4 Championships

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Mon Sep 22 09:31:12 AKDT 2003

As Bob mentioned...there were a few non-event hits, but in general...among what seemed like thousands of rounds of various size projectiles (including the 6 dozon sky rockets and 12 dozen bottle rockets that I alone brought...and I was one of the flyers....) in general...through endless slow passes and sustained torque rolls over the runway...the much taunted munitions bearing crew scored virtually no hits.  That's not to say there wasn't carnage...

Mike Mueller arguably won the nighttime "3 loops and land as fast as you can" contest, but lost the appeal as it was concluded that the in the process of "Combining" the last loop...with the landing, resulted in only a 7/8ths loop...ouch.