Mintor 1.7

Henderson,Eric Eric.Henderson at gartner.com
Sat Sep 20 04:58:31 AKDT 2003

Numbers are of interest but nothing can tell you more than a P-05 Humpty with snap in the up line. I showed a friend of mine what this motor can do in that maneuver. As I did the snap he blinked and missed it. The plane was till going vertical in such a manner that he thought I had not done the snap. Had to do it again to convince him. The Mintor has the grunt...

Prop was 17 x 12 APC, Fuel 10% Powermaster. Two A5 plugs. Header Karl Mueller. Pipe ES 1.40 CF. Plane 10lb 14 oz Hydeout. Ran two 1.70 Mintors this summer.

Regards,

Eric.