What type of Teflon for headers?

Kenneth Blackwell kblackw at snowhill.com
Sun Sep 14 18:00:16 AKDT 2003

I FREQUENTLY buy stuff from McMaster Carr...as an individual. You don't have to have an industrial account and they will sell small quantities of stuff like the teflon tubing. I almost always order over the internet. McMaster Carr can be one of the best modeler resources. They have a fantastic variety of hardware materials etc. that can be used in modeling. Their service is absolutely fantastic. I live in Enterprise, AL which is way down in the SE corner of the state. When I order from McMaster Carr in Atlanta, the shipment is often on my doorstep the next day...std shipping....and at worst the 2nd day.

Thanks,

Ken Blackwell